The administrator of your personal data is BCSG Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 7781427339, (contact: ul. Św. Michała 43, 60-169 Poznań, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) – hereinafter BCSG.
BCSG protects data in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and data are stored on secured servers.
BCSG respects your right to privacy and is committed to security of your Data. For this purpose, inter alia, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is applied.
Data provided to BCSG in any form are not visible to unauthorized persons.
If you provide BCSG with your data such as: first name, last name, email address, phone
number, position, place of work, the data are processed.
Data are processed:
- a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (the GDPR)
- b. in accordance with these implemented Personal Data Protection Regulations
- c. to the extent and purpose necessary to make contact, develop the content, execute, change or terminate the agreement concluded by you and BCSG
- d. to the extent and purpose necessary to meet legal interests (purposes); to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Data processed for the aforementioned purposes may be provided to other entities, i.e.:
- a. entities with whom BCSG has concluded agreements to provide Data processing, i.e. entities executing the following services: IT, HR and payroll, legal, administrative, postal, courier, marketing and graphic. Data may be disclosed to authorized employees or colleagues of BCSG, to entities supporting BCSG in terms of outsourced services and in accordance with the entrustment agreements..
- b. entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- c. outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC in order to allow operation of Google Analytics based on appropriate legal protections, i.e. standard clauses of personal data protection, approved by the European Commission.
You have the right to:
- a. access to and rectify your data
- b. delete your data, limit your data processing
- c. transfer your data
- d. object to the data processing
- e. withdraw your consent at any time, which does not affect the legal processing in terms of the data processed on the basis of consent
- f. submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you are of the opinion that the processing violates the provisions on data protection.
BCSG retains and uses the data only for the purpose for which they have been collected and as long as it is necessary. BCSG reserves the right to process data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent, time and purpose of pursuing claims before the court, or if national or EU regulations or international law impose such obligation on BCSG.
BCSG collects additional data only in places specified by you in your consent.